Saturday, January 23, 2010

heart attack alert!

After the last post I decided to change up the about me to make it rhyme...then it progressed into a poem...then it transferred to facebook notes. Then. It happened! "Not Responding" showed up in the title bar. o.O if it were possible I would insert a twitchy eye emoticon right HERE.

This was my first work of something creative in a long time. A really, really, really,long time.

Cue hallelujah chorus!

I restored the tabs after a sadly clicked out of the window and ta-da! There it was! I was so elated! :) So, here it is for all to enjoy.

Considerably Comfy
I am a daydreamer and these are the dreams.
Among them are successes, among them are schemes.
Whether the beginning be rough, the end shall be lovely.
So take a load off, settle in, and get considerably comfy.
For this is the legacy I will attempt to leave.
These are the dreams, that my mind loves to weave.
They may not make sense, seldom often to be true,
But when they are written down a dance begins anew.
Swirling through imaginings that don't seem to stop,
Multiplying until they get to the top.
The top of the rim, the rim of my mind,
Tucked deep away, and if I'm lucky I will find,
The inspiration I seek, the muse that I need,
To keep the ink flowing, my imagination to feed.
So these are the dreams, some big, some small,
But all together, they add up, to something similar to rain fall.
The dreams keep coming, there is no time to break,
The dreams keep coming, until the future I make.


copyright to Dandelion.Ink

No comments: