It's been a while.
A loooong while.
And a lot has happened in that loooong while. But I will start with what pertains most to the last post. I haven't read Tempted (book 6 in HON series), I haven't bought Burned yet (book 7 in HON series), and Awakened (book 8 in HON series) drops on January 4 2011 according to Amazon.com. And to add a big ol' cherry on top...I have lost the first 3 books in my series. It was already bad enough my number 5 and 6 are hardback while the rest are paperback. Now I may have to buy new ones to replace the lost ones and then eventually replace the paperback ones so they are ALL hardback...talk about an expensive OCD tick.
I have the summer though! And I am hoping that it will give me the time I need to catch up. It should. These books aren't that big...I tore through the first 4 I can certainly tear through 2 by January, right? Maybe.
I have finally gotten my Nook, the eReader from Barnes and Nobel and I am so happy! I actually got it in...January? I hadn't actually used it except for the whole first few days where I was just showing it off to random people in class. Like, "Look at me, I am awesome. I can fit this in my purse. You are so jealous!"
Even though I could fit a small child in my huge purse...but I digress.
I have started using it again because I finally found the cord that charges it. Yes, I do tend to lose things, and yes I'm forgetful, and yes I believe I have a brain tumor...but that's another story. I bought the first of the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson to read on my Nook and I read it straight for about 5 hours. I could read while I was straightening my hair and it didn't even feel like I was reading for 5 hours! Granted I love to read but it just seemed to me that time flew by a lot faster when I was using my Nook rather than a real book. I can also play sudoku on it now even if I can't get past the "easy" puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment